1. Serial UART to USB mini B Converter V3.0
- Change the RS232 signal to USB (in physical,but the data is RS232).
- Can choose voltage signal 3.3V or 5V (Jumper JP1)
- Voltage converter circuit Regulator 5V from USB 3.3V , maximum current 1A (the current is limited by USB port, which depends on a PC or Notebook) . You can use with an external circuit board.
- Can use to interface with TTL device such as RFID Reader 125 Khz (ID12 , ID20 ) , RFID Reader/Writer 13.56 Mhz , GPS Module , GSM Module , Barcode Reader , Magnetic Reader , or TTL from tx/rx UART from MCU
- Ability to use 5V from USB port to an external circuit board.
- PIN Function TX / RX / CTS / RTS / DTR / 3.3V / 5V / GND
- Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/VISTA Available Dirver and more .
- Can use easily upload firmware with Bluescreen (ETEE009) and Bluescreen SUN (ETEE012A, ETEE012B)
2 . TTL to RS232 (DB9)